[alfa] 164 parts Garage Sale

Hi all,
I need to clear some space here and will shorlty be putting all this stuff up
on ebay. I would like to offer the stuff to the digest before wasting my time
putting everything up on ebay. Here's what I am letting go:

164S headlights, with turn signals

Euro headlights with red metal strips. Reflectors (behind projector lense)
could use replating.

164LS driver's side headlight

Euro headlight lexan replacement lenses (will not chip with rocks like glass
will do)

164L set of allow wheels w/tires, with 30% tread left. Best for winter tires.
Delivery to Chicago, Indy, Cincy is possible.

Euro 164 Super taillights with amber turn signals

Set of Euro side blinkers, ok condition.

164L AC control panel

164 spark plug wire set, very little use.

164L steering wheel w/airbag.

If anyone is interested, make me an offer. I can take pictures too, upon
request.

thanks,

Karl
'91 164L