[alfa] Ebay 147 GTA

I've been having fun with the seller. I asked to see the car and he told me that I had to pay 30% of his asking price of $16,000.00 before I could even see the car. Just for fun I told him that I would bring the money when I met him to see the car. He said that in CA you couldn't do that and I had to send him the money and then he gave me a mailing address and name (uh...yeah). If anyone wants to go visit him to see the car I'll gladly give you the address but I doubt it's even real.

This guy is sooo obviously a scammer. I was speaking to my business partner about it and he told me about the exact same scam going on but for Harleys. Too bad this car doesn't exist or isn't legal because having a 147 GTA in the states would rule the school.

Talk about a GTI killer. Heheh.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1750 Berlina