[alfa] How do I remove the ignition switch

After taking everyone's opinions I decided to just order a new ignition switch and lock set. It should be here tomorrow. So tonight I thought I'd remove the dead ignition switch. But I can't figure out how. I assume there must be some bolt I don't see or some key piece like in one of those puzzles.

I don't have access to the top of the steering column because I can't remove the plastic cover. Unfortunately I had turned the steering wheel while trying to unjam the ignition switch, and now it is all the way cranked over so that the large opening is away from the steering column cover. This is developing into even more of a pain in the A$$. So I guess I'm gonna have to get a steering wheel puller now.

If anyone can offer any suggestions on how to remove the ignition lock barrel I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Derek