[alfa] Crank Pulley

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:11:01 -0700
From: alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Just Where The Hell Do You Think That Crank Pulley Is
Going?

Biba writes:

And, no, I don't happen to have a 20 mm x 1.5 die - do
you?

Yes Virginia, I do. It is included in  Harbor Freight Tools 8pc axle
rethreading hex die set #44486-2VGA for only $10.00.

Couldn't get a wrench on it anyway because of the cast in shroud.

With a hex die, you just put a socket on it but you know that.

Graham L. Davis

Going broke saving money at Harbor Freight.

Various Alfas

St. Louis, MO