[alfa] race tires on street.

As someone who tried it, before I learned better, and before learning about
tire performance, I would strongly advise AGAINST using the Kumho Victoracers,
or any other DOT race tire, as a street tire.

They handle poorly on strret use, following all the road irregularities, never
get up to proper temp, therefore don't give the benefit of better grip(which
you wouldn't use on the street anyway), and ride like crap.

The heat cycle effect on street use also degrades the rubber.

I run Dirt stockers for wet races.  They immediately degrade in the
dry(treadwear rating of "0", literally).  Not for street use, or dry track
use.

Get a performance street tire, get a 2nd set  of R's for the track.

Ray Boniface