[alfa] Unavailable Spider lower radiator hose

Hi all,
in replacing my leaky front main seal I noticed that the lower radiator hose
is pretty much shot. I called around and everyone says they are on back-order
and keep giving my fictitious dates estimating when a shipment may arrive
(range from any day to a month, and they are never true).
I have a '91 Spider Veloce, which therefore, has the AC compressor, making the
lower rd. hose have a pretty sharp angle before going into the water pump to
avoid the compressor. Any alternate solutions anyone can suggest? Napa has a
version for the non-AC models.

thanks,

Karl