[alfa] Odometer

Hello People.  Anyone out here that can lead me to a source for a odometer
to replace the stock one in my 86 Spider which has been fixed "I guess not
" twice but is now down again.  I want to begin doing some TSD rallies and
will need one...

Also, any tech input as to what would drive the OD would be greatly
appreciated, also any experience with after market OD"s too.

Many Thanks

Gabriel Forzano
South Florida

     8.74 .74(())
     ((88.74 ..74 -:&:-
*..70-:&:-* PEACE and REALITY *-:&:- 07..*
     8.74 .74(())
     ((88.74 ..74