[alfa] Trouble shooting fuel pump relay

After a successful headgasket replacement and several hundred miles, my 84
Spider suddenly will not start.  It was running great.  I've got spark but the
fuel pump doesn't vibe while cranking.  The fuel pump fuse is ok and has
voltage.  I suspect the fuel pump relay (is that the larger of the two and is that
smaller relay what is called the drive relay??).  I cannot find the fuel pump
relay on the wiring diagram, I do see the fuel pumps.   Is there a tech
article that describes the trouble shooting of these circuits?  A search of the
archives didn't produce much.  Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks
Terry in Oakland, CA