[alfa] Brake MC bore and brand name

Hey cats,

I just got my new brake master cylinder for my Alfetta
in the mail today. It is brand name Metelli. On the box
it says 05-0127 Alfetta - Alfa 75-90 -GTV  ad. OE
60517201 dia 22,20mm.

Is this 22.2mm with the European use of a comma as the
decimal point, or is this saying the part will fit 22mm or
20mm cars? If the later, can the figure be measured without
taking it apart, ie, is it the inside bore where the circlip is
resting up against?

And what about that brand name? I've never heard of it.
I'm sure it will work, but does anyone know if it is sub
standard? Won't last as long, etc.?

Thanks,
Stefano