[alfa] 91 Spider and 91 164L for sale 5 Speed - Seattle

Hello - I have my two alfas up for sale:

The basics:

91 Spider. Mint condition. Classic red on tan. 5 speed 73,000 miles. Service
records from Ferarri of Seattle. Details and lots of photos can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/woof2x/spider

also

91 164L 5 speed. Green with tan leather. "S" wheels. Runs great. 135,000
miles. All service records  Details and photos at:

http://www.geocities.com/woof2x/164

 I am located in Bellevue, WA (just outside of Seattle)

Thanks

Pete