RE: [alfa] 67 GTV dashboard refinishing?

Tom,

I have spoken with JustDashes about this and they seem to think that
they could come up with a suitable treatment.  They did the dash pads on
my CS and I was very happy with the quality of their work.

www.justdashes.com

I talked about making a digital image of the dash and emailing it to
them, but I've not gotten around to it yet.  It's not high on my list of
priorities as far as the restoration project is concerned.

TJ

TJ Noto				AFM#134
http://www.cowpokeracing.com 	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
95 Ducati 916 Strada		73 BMW 3.5 CS
96 Ducati Monster 900		99 BMW M Roadster
61 Ducati Falcone 80		67 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTV
6X Ducati Monza 250		00 Ford F150 Supercab
70 Norton Commando Fastback

Of