From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
George Schweikle
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 2:10 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Radio security code & power antenna

Digesti,

After disconnecting the battery on my '91 Spider Veloce to install a Squadra
chip, I entered the wrong security code to reactivate the radio. The station
frequency display is now frozen on the incorrect code, and I can't get the
correct code to register even after disconnecting the battery again. Has
anyone ever recovered from such a dumb trick?. The radio / cassette tape
unit
is branded Alfa Romeo, and digest archives suggest it is a Clarion.

And... has anyone repaired an inoperative automatic antenna?. The only
information I found in the digest archives referenced replacing the original
power antenna with one from Radio Shack.

Thanks,

George Schweikle
Lexington, KY