Re: [alfa] spider carpet patterns

> No, they are not budget, but they are accurate. One thing I do wonder,
> where's a good source for the automotive grade carpet?

Heh, accuracy has kinda fallen by the wayside with this car over the years
prior to my ownership (unfortunately).  I'm just trying to get something
*close* to accurate from a hobbyist's perspective basically something
"respectful" if you will.  At least original color, original cut/placement
if the original materials and backing are out of my price range.  The car is
more of a driver than a showpiece.  I'm trying to get it to look relatively
more alfa-like than it does right now.

What I have to work with right now is basically marine carpeting in black,
which is fine because it supposedly resists mold/mildew and is water
repellent.  The one problem I find with it is the plastic backing and
general thin-ness of it.  With my second carpeting attempt I'd like to have
at least a closer match with better fit proportions, cutting it is the easy
part.  I'm certain SOMEbody in metro Boston must have reasonably priced by
the foot auto carpeting, that's not really my concern.  I'm more worried
about _where_ to cut, sew, and glue.