[alfa] spider carpet patterns

Hi, does anyone have any useful patterns or diagrams of patterns online from
which to make new carpeting for an alfa spider?  I could start drawing some up
if I had some measurements, but I have nothing to reference to (my car has
basically no interior).  I have no idea where the carpet should start and stop
or where it attaches best.  My first attempts with silicone glue and "this
looks about right" shaped pieces didn't turn out so hot.  I'd love to know
what the OEM patterns were, or what the aftermarket supplies now.  Seems like
this would be a good reference for restorers to have up on the 'net.

Also, any suggestions for (preferably budget) sound insulation that works
nicely in these cars would be appreciated.

I've found that the ribbed black rubber mat they sell at Home Depot, when cut
to size, makes a fairly good budget replacement for the expensive original
rubber mats over the driveshaft tunnel and the doorsills.  This is the stuff
that is intended to be used for carpet runners in buildings/etc.
___
  /<>/>/>
in Boston, MA
with a 77 spider