[alfa] F1 turbocharging

Thanks to all who corrected my statement. I did my reading
late at night and mixed up the F1 and CART rules. CART
allows turbocharging and methanol fuel mixtures, but limits
engine capacity to 2.65L with a maximum of 8 cylinders and
4 valves per cylinder. F1 limits engine capacity to 3L with up
to 10 cylinders and a maximum of 5 valves per cylinder, but
bans all forms of super or turbocharging. They also limit fuels
in F1 to commercial low-lead gasoline. Hopefully that information
is more correct than my last post.

-Josh
'71 1750 Berlina
'72 2000 Berlina