[alfa] Re: DOT 5

I've been using DOT 5 for about 6 year now, with no problems.  Based on
recommendations from a GTA Jr owning friend who has been using it 10 year
before me.  Love it, and never have had a moisture related problem with it at
all.  And many of you know that both my wife and I autocross and track the car
regularly.

Jeff, I see your point, but I still don't see how a significant amount of water
could get into the system and cause that kind of problems.  I've never even
heard that it could even be an issue.  Not dismissing your point, though.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI