[alfa] Alfa Restoration Centre in Poland

 This center (arrived an email also at my address) is
owned or managed with the italian "Portalclassic".
There were rumors about too poor quality of cars and
too high prices (and I can confirm the rumors about
high prices).

=====
Leonardo Olivari
Collezionista Alfa Romeo