[alfa] Sport Sedan Crackup

I wrecked my much-loved 78 Sport Sedan last spring and after quite a bit of
soul searching I've just about talked myself into repairing it as long as it
does not become too cost prohibitive.  I fully realize the repair will cost
somewhat more than the car is currently worth, but there are limits beyond
which such a project simply becomes untenable.  I think most of us have been
there at one time or another....
I hit a Toyota pickup from behind in a low speed (<7mph??) collision.  No
damage to Toyota.  Significant damage to Alfa.  My car has (had) wonderful
Euro bumpers which looked superb but did almost nothing in the protection
department.  In fact, I think the damage may even be slightly worse than it
would have otherwise been.  The sharp metal extrusion had a guillotine effect.
This was one instance when the big, heavy US-Spec bumpers would have been
appreciated.   Nevertheless, I've grown very attached to the look of the car
with these bumpers and would like to replace it.  If anyone has a Euro front
bumper made for the later Alfetta sedans they'd be willing to part with, I'd
be very interested.  I know from visiting an Australian Alfetta website that
the bumpers my car has been fitted with are standard issue there but have been
unsuccessful sourcing one.  I have a pre-shunt photo of the car with these
bumpers if that will help.  I'm also interested in purchasing a good/verygood
lower front valance and passenger-side front fender.  If you can help with any
of these items, please respond off-line.

Albert Jacob
71 Never-Better GTV
78 Currently-Very-Sad Sport Sedan