RE: [alfa] Rebuilt Alfetta Engine Officially Broken In

Fred always recommended hitting an engine hard to get the rings to seat.  I
think it's more critical to vary the RPM than what the actual revs are.
Once the rings seat which varies from build to build, (according to Fred)
you can whail on it all you want without fear.

And BTW Biba, the Plex doesn't have a condenser.  It's an electronic
ignition with a pickup and a dizzy cam pickup.   Perhaps you meant a regular
old Marelli dizzy from the 70's which uses points and a condenser.   If it's
a Plex, it will have either 1 or 2 pickups under the cap with a wire to a
large finned unit with a coil attached.

-Peter