[alfa] Blackhawk ?

Hi All,

Not specifically an Alfa problem but worth a try!!!!!

I have recently acquired a banged up Blackhawk Distributor tester, it is old and has had a
hard life as evidenced by the damage to the meters etc.  It sort of works but needs some
repairing.  I am looking for a lead on this item as to where I can find spares or better
the contact information of the manufacturer so I can see if spares are still available.

The item is a Blackhawk Dissy tester Model # TE120 and it needs several parts to get it
working as it should.

If anyone has any information to a website I would be grateful.  A search on Google turned
up a zillion hits for Blackhawk but none carried the item I was looking for :(

John
Durban
South Africa