[alfa] F/S 164S 2nd Attempt

Here's a great opportunity for someone...
I thought I'd offer first chance to the Digest before
advertising locally.
As previously posted, I have already purchased
my next car, a white '91 164S.
I liked the black one so much that I bought another.
But I can not keep them both so I must sell it.

Here are the particulars again,
'91 164S  Black/Black, 150K very well-maintained miles
stepper motor and electronic suspension work fine, Nakamichi CD 45z, ads /kef /JBL speakers, 2 amps.
Recent services performed,(last 12K miles)t-belt, tensioner, rotors, motor mounts, new A/C system
Can e-mail pictures.

This car has always been well maintained by
Alfa enthusiasts.  It looks and runs great.
I'm asking $4250, but will consider offers.
Located near Atlanta, GA.