[alfa] 91 Spider aftermarket B Pillar cover

Hi guys,
I was recommended a source for an aftermarket vinyl over metal (rather than
plastic) b-pillar cover for my spider. Mine is cracked.
I called them up, tried to order one, they told me to call back in 4 weeks and
they would have one. I told them I'd probably lose their contact info in 4
weeks and asked if I could place an order immediately. They did not want to. I
lost their contact info. Does anyone remember what company makes these??

thanks,

Karl