[alfa] Nevermind - 164 chip

My apologies, that last post was the prognosis for a different chip I found,
not the ricambi chip. Here is what Squadra had to say about the Ricambi chip.
Someone from the U.S. actually had sent him a copy just out of curiosity.

I've read this chip and it's one of worst
chiptuning jobs I've ever seen. The ignition was set
earlier through out the whole rev and load range but
with a much to high value. Up to 10 (!) degrees.

Same for mixture. Much to high also inside the lambda
control area.

These chips have never seen a rolling road and are
made from behind a computer.
<

Perhaps the lambda control area is responsible for the check engine light
getting triggered?

Karl
'91 164L
'95 164LS