[alfa] Street Roll Bar install writeup

okay... I finally managed to steal some bandwidth from UCSC, so here for your enjoyment is the writeup and pictures of my installation of the Autopower roll bar and some Sparco harnesses. It also explains for the several people who asked why I installed a bar and belts if I have brakes that scare pedestrians and make tarantulas want to mate with me.
So check it out! http://www.ugconnection.com/4kq/barpix/install.html

on an unrelated note, I took the Intestine on her first longish drive (Santa Cruz to Julia Pfeiffer Burns SP (Big Sur) and back through Salinas) and she ran great. Just a bit of excessive burbling at freeway idle and a bit of excessive oil consumption (looking like 1-2 quarts every 700 miles or so... gotta keep better track!)

on another unrelated note, is the guy with the red sedan that parks in Cowell parking on the list? And if you're a professor, can I take a class from you? I don't care what you teach, you got taste! While we're at it, are there any other Banana Sluggin' Alfisti out there?

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider (started with 45k original miles, already well into 47k and climbing fast. oh well, i'm gonna use my tax return to get a Jag XJ6 winter beater)