[alfa] Tire size, 71 GTV

All,
My 71 GTV is currently running Yoko 185-70-14's on the 14x5.5 original steel
wheels. I also have a set of 14x6 BWA's with worn out 205-60-14's. I'd like to
put the BWA's back on but with new tires. IAP recommends the 185-70-14's for
14x6 wheel, it seems to me the tires I have would be slightly narrow on a 1/2
wider wheel. What tire are others using? A quick check of Tire-Rack finds no
tires available for my car and I know 14" performance tires are hard to find,
any recomendations for sources?
2nd question, totally not Alfa related, but Italian car.... I have a steering
wheel, 14" 3-spoke, black leather wrapped, marked "Dino" in stylized script
on the bottom spoke. Does anybody know if this is from a Dino Ferarri or did
someone make a knock off at some time? (If its real it might bring enough for a
new set of rubber for the GTV on E-bay....)

Thanks,
Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca