[alfa] Duetto Storage

The time has just about arrived to store my 1966 Duetto.

Can you please advise what would be the best method to do this.

I am considering jacking the car off the ground and placing stands beneath to let the suspension hang. Is this a good Idea?

I have filled up the gas tank and place stabilizer in it.

Do I need to place oil in the cylinder heads through the spark plug holes?

Do I need to drain the carbs or are they OK since I placed stabilzer in the tank and ran the car for 30 min afterwards.

Should I run the car for a few minutes (15min) during the storage period, once a month? It will be in storage until April or May of 2004.

Thanks
Ron

Any other suggestions are always welcome...