Re: [alfa] Swapping seats in a Milano?

Yes you can swap them... I did the same thing to my Verde before I had the seat recovered. Just swap the mounting rack from one seat to the other. I think the seat adjusters (incline) might be a little offset, so it will be a bit tighter fit against the center console, but it works.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org

Derek Ealy wrote:

I have an 88 Verde and the driver's seat is starting to show some wear. I'm wondering if it is possible to swap the driver and passenger seats so that my butt begins to wear a hole in a seat w/no damage on it. Anyone know? I noticed that it appears my drivers seat has a heating element or something like that. I live in so cal and have never used it. Is there any reason why that would hamper the swap?