From: "Spencer, Graham" <Graham.Spencer@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] water wonder

So I was out with my GTV-6 over the weekend and it was pouring rain off and
on. I get to work today and the passenger side rear foot well has about a
half an inch of water in it. Headliner is dry, windows were up, everything
back there seems dry. Nothing else is wet. So where did the water come from?
I'm guessing perhaps my rear side glass? Any suggestions of where to look
would be appreciated.

TIA!
Graham Spencer
'85 GTV-6