[alfa] FS: Milano Clutch

I am still slowly buy surely parting out my Milano Gold. The transmission
just came out so I now have the clutch out too. The clutch has less than
100 miles on it. If you look at it it looks like I just put it in. This
was a new Sachs clutch assembly, not rebuilt. This is the balanced assembly that comes ready to go into your car. I got the assembly from centerline a couple of years ago. I'm looking to get $400 (OBO) + shipping. If you need any other engine or interior parts, let me know and I'll let you know if I still have them.