[alfa] RE: Smoke (Brake Fluid)

The same thing also happened to me in my  1971
Spider 1750 back in the
mid seventies. It was in rush hour traffic
northbound on I93 just north of
Boston when all lanes came to sudden stop. My
engine stumbled a little
while a huge cloud of white smoke behind me
envelloped all four lanes.
Luckily everyone was stopped by then or there
might have been multiple
collisions.
Gil
1985 Spider
Port Orange, FL

Simon wrote:

>I have a 91 Spider that did that to me. I was
starting anticlockwise laps
>on a skid pad and suddenly put out a smoke screen
like I'd never seen
>before. Got black flagged. Came in and found
nothing wrong. Went out again
>and it didn't happen again....... I found the
brake booster awash in
>brake fluid that was sucked back into the engine
on anticlockwise laps.