From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Will
Owen
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 12:50 AM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Thermo switch query

Yo, gang -

The thermo switch for our Milano's cooling fan has bitten the biggie, as
they tend to do after really not much time. This is actually one which I
bought in Nashville and replaced with Bob McKeown's help, which means
it's around four years old, possibly a longevity record...

So now I'm driving around with the fan running all the time, which I
don't want to do for too long, and thinking about getting some
non-Alfa-specific local garage to do the replacement job. I do recall
that the switch is one that several more commonplace cars use; I do not
recall which ones those are. Does anyone else?

Will Owen