[alfa] The Italian Job

We rented the DVD the other day (the new one) and as a true lover of the
original film I can only say that I guess someone in Hollywood wanted to
drive some new Mini's through a drainage pipe so they named their leading
guy Charlie and wrote a vague script around a gold heist. Other than that
there's no connection, pretty much standard formula, no Italian cars and no
cliff hanger ending. Other than Charlize Theron, nothing worth the price of
admission.

Paul Irvine - Antioch CA
Project Alfa - http://home.earthlink.net/~vintageair