[alfa] Re: Spider Electrics

Tim,

I'd get the alternator tested before making any further decisions. I'm not
sure where you're at, but there are a couple places around here (Los
Gatos/Campbell area) that can test the output voltage with the alternator either on or
off the car. I'd suggest leaving it on. Both of the places I know of are one-off
shops, but I would assume, perhaps incorrectly, that a NAPA or Kragen's type
store might have something similar.

-Josh
'71 1750 Berlina
'72 2000 Berlina