[alfa] Quadraflows and Spica modifications

In AD # 861 Gregory Youngblood asked what modifications Wes Ingram
recommended for 2 liter Spica injected Alfas for those in search of more power.

I rummaged around and managed to find some notes from the 1995? Seattle mini
convention's tech session with Wes Ingram and Tom Sahines. Here's what Wes had
to say about Spica modifications:

Throttle bodies enlarged to 40 mm flow 12% more air than stock.
There is a 7 HP loss by removing the air box.
The stock Spica box good for up to 170 HP.
Using an Ingram modified HP Spica pump and a 7L or 11 mm camshaft, max HP
arrives at 5800 RPM.
I'm not sure if I got this right, but Wes claimed up to 140 HP (wow!) at the
rear wheels with these modifications and 35 degrees distributor advance.

Please bear in mind that these are 8 year old notes and some data may have
changed in the meantime.

Happy modifications!

John Thompson
Sylmar, CA