[alfa] 2004 Convention Update/Help Needed

As most of you know, the Alfa Owners of New England are hosting the 2004 convention July 27-August 1, 2004 in Manchester, New Hampshire. Our webmaster extraordinaire Dave Pratt has a web site nearly finished and I will notify you all when it is ready for viewing.

As part of the convention we are celebrating the Giulietta's 50th anniversary, (you're gonna love the convention name!) we will be looking for as many 750/101 cars to show up as possible, expecially a 1954. Does anyone have or know of a 1954 that could make it to the convention??? Additionally, we are looking for other pre and post war Alfas to come as well. We would appreciate any help on searching out and convincing the owners & their cars to come to the convention.

Tom Lesko
President, Alfa Owners of New England