[alfa] Re: spider just quit

My 71 Berlina did this (fuel pump stopped working, car sputtered and quit)
recently and my Hailey/Seattle mechanic (Ray Segale) helped me figure out
that it was a fuse problem.  My fuse holder in the little "extra" fuse box
on the left broke (the plastic cracked and would not hold the fuse tight.)
Ray suggested I take the wires and connect them to a 15 Amp blade fuse as in
a toyota.  Voila!  up and running.  So, check the fuses.

Steve Thompson
71 Berlina