RE: [alfa] Spider just quit

> * When the car gradually quit running, it acted like it was
> missing on a cylinder or two and then quit.
> the best place to start is. My gut tells me to change the
> filters first because they're going to be the cheapest and
> easiest, but I'm thinking the electric pump may be the
> logical first step, with clogged injector concerns falling
> someplace in the middle there. Any thoughts on where to start?

Is the pump working?  Can you hear it humming?  If not, then find out
why, otherwise replace the filters, they're much cheaper than the pump.
Just because they look new on the outside, they might still be clogged.

Fwiw, you might replace the filters, get it running, then have the new
ones clog up with crud from the tank.

bs