[alfa] Back on the front lines

Hey there digestables, just wanted to drop a quick note & let you all
know I am back on the AD.  The 164 has been basically gathering dust for
the last couple of years, only occasionally haven been driven.
Currently I am trying to get it to pass emissions...it is going up on 4
jack stands tonight & I'm pulling the gutted cat to get the specs on it
to find a replacement.  Or, if someone has a used 164S cat for sale
please contact me offline.  Other things I plan on attending to are the
lack of a parking brake, some engine gaskets & all belts, & a few other
misc items.

It's nice to be back & see things are still the same, like rock bottom
prices (free!) on Alfettas ;-)

Cheers,

Zach

Redmond, WA