[alfa] 164 electrical problem

Help! Last night I was trying to measure charging voltage on my 1995 164
Super. I was using the front cigarette lighter plug for the measurements. I
must of shorted the voltmeter probe against the side because I heard the
spark. I found the 20 Amp fuse that protects it had in fact blown, so I
replaced it with a new one. Finished my measurements, everything was ok
(Voltage gauge on the dash had been erratic for the last couple of days). Now,
1) the inside lights that come on when you open the door, stay on all the time
unless I get back in and turn the ignition switch on, 2) the LCD display is
blank, and 3) all the upper switches in the center console are dead: trunk and
gas door release, fog lights, etc.
Any ideas are welcome!
Jose R. Castro
1995 164 Super