[alfa] Gas tank coatings

Has anyone used the gas tank sealer kit from Eastwood?  Any good alternatives?
The gas tank from my '74 Spider has some slight traces of surface rust in a
few spots inside (there was zero rust on outside).  I've just cleaned out
the bad gas and varnish (result of sitting for 3 years without gas
preservative!!).  The outside has been painted with POR-15.  Thought it
would be good idea to deal with the surface rust spots inside now.  Any
suggestions?

tia

Ralph
Houston, TX