[alfa] Thanks for help -- juddering spider

    Thanks to the many Alfa folks who responded with helpful information
regarding my juddering spider.  The consensus seems to be that, by
having the hand brake lightly applied for several miles, the shoes
inside the rotors created enough heat to warp them.  I'll follow the
suggestions on diagnosing and replacing, if necessary.

Doug
Richmond, Virginia

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]