[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #851

>>Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I will strip that bolt.
>>Archimedes, 220 BC
>>
>Hrmph... Thanks a lot Zach!!! Like I really needed to read that
>tagline...

>;-)

Sorry man. Nothing personal. I feel for ya'. Been reading your posts with sympathy. My wife and I just replaced the head gasket on our spider, but were lucky enough not to pull a stud. However, we were MISSING one from the intake header. Don't know how the previous owner mislaid that.
zach
"They finally did it; they killed my car."
Jeffrey Lebowski