[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #848

Can any of the S. Florida digesters recommend a good transport company to
ship a car to Northern VA?  The last time I shipped an Alfa, I got a disturbing
call at 3 a.m. from the shipper, who was about 6 hours late on delivery.
First, he told me "You know, this car don't look too good.  It ain't new."  When I
explained that I was aware I had purchased a 30 year old car, he said "I hope
you have keys for the car."  My response, of course, was "why should I have
the keys for the car, you *##$%@!$!!! they were with the car when you picked it
up!"  Turns out my rocket-scientist driver lost them somewhere en route.  I'd
like to avoid a repeat performance, so a recommendation for a reputable
shipper would be much appreciated!