Re: [alfa] http://www.californiamuffler.com/

You're right. That legal cr*p gets appended to every dang message I send. I should probably use my home address.
Thanks
Simon

At 09:05 PM 10/4/2003, you wrote:

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:59:26 -0400 Simon Body <body@domain.elided> wrote:
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
> is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information
> contained in this message may be private and confidential, and may also
> be subject to the work product doctrine. Any unauthorized review, use,
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
> copies of the original message.

[this is off list]

not wanting to stir up trouble or anything, but you know this list is
publically archived on the web. i do wonder what harvard's lawyers would
think...

but don't ask them, probably only trouble lurks on that path.

richard
--
Richard Welty rwelty@domain.elided
Averill Park Networking 518-573-7592

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). The information contained in this message may be private and confidential, and may also be subject to the work product doctrine. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. --