Re: [alfa] Planning a fraud...or not

I was referring to fact that Kamm tailed 1750s have
more trunk space thus making it easier to fit the dead
body (human murder victim, not ALFA) in said trunk.

As far as the "easier to explain the 2 liter engine" I
was referring to the fact that there were only a
handful of 1750 Kamm tails built (I have one (lucky
me)) so it would be much easier to explain the
presence of a 2 liter motor in a kamm tail.

My apologies for trying to be funny. Between my typo,
odd sentence structure, and overall lack of a sense of
humor, I have done nothing but further deepen the
conspiratorial angle of this thread!! ;^)

Brian