From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Tom O'Neil
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 11:06 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re: Roll barred

The IAP street rollbar is made by Autopower. If you want a good laugh
(or
maybe not), check out the Autopower FAQ's at ioportracing.com. Among
other
things, you will learn that you should "expect the rollbar to arrive
scratched." They recommend that if you want it to look nice, you should
order it unpainted, but that Autosport might not remember NOT to paint
the
rollbar!!!

Having said that, I did buy the rollbar from IAP. The instructions are a

joke, and the hardware is all wrong. IAP offered to replace the hardware
at
no charge if I would tell them what I needed, but it was a lot easier to

just pick it up locally. Bottom line is that I like the bar and managed
install it with only moderate aggravation, but, jeez, how does Autopower

stay in business? (Yeah, yeah, guys like us.)

Tom
'84 Spider Veloce