[alfa] Re: Roll barred

The IAP street rollbar is made by Autopower. If you want a good laugh (or maybe not), check out the Autopower FAQ's at ioportracing.com. Among other things, you will learn that you should "expect the rollbar to arrive scratched." They recommend that if you want it to look nice, you should order it unpainted, but that Autosport might not remember NOT to paint the rollbar!!!

Having said that, I did buy the rollbar from IAP. The instructions are a joke, and the hardware is all wrong. IAP offered to replace the hardware at no charge if I would tell them what I needed, but it was a lot easier to just pick it up locally. Bottom line is that I like the bar and managed to install it with only moderate aggravation, but, jeez, how does Autopower stay in business? (Yeah, yeah, guys like us.)

Tom
'84 Spider Veloce