[alfa] Mid-Ohio 2005

Fellow Alfisti,
For those of you planning your 2005 events calendar (early, I know) here's
an event that should be one of the best of the year for Alfa Romeo Racers,
owners, and fans.

Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA) has named Alfa Romeo as the
Featured Marque at the 2005 Sprint Vintage Grand Prix at the Mid-Ohio Sports
Car Course.  It is generally held during the Third weekend in June.
(Thursday through Sunday).
SVRA is one of the bigger and better Vintage race organizations East of the
Mississippi and always has a great event at Mid-Ohio.  Mid-Ohio Sports Car
Course is a favorite of anyone whose ever had the pleasure of being on it.

Some of the Alfa events:
Besides the usual group sprint races and the 1-hour enduro, the Racers will
be invited to an "all Alfa" race and concourse.  Street cars will have a
"car corral", track touring at lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and the
concourse.  More to come I hope as this thing gels with regional AROC
groups.

Thanks,
Rob Mocas