[alfa] Milano ABS GM part numbers

Hey everyone, with the recent discussion about buying Milano ABS pumps
from GM dealers, I bought a Buick Reatta parts number list off of eBay.
Here is what I found:

1. ABS Sensor - Front           (88-89) 1648453, (90) 3521271
2. ABS Sensor  Rear            1646478
3. ABS Master Cylinder          25535706
4. ABS Control Relay            (88) 12034544, (89-90) 12129073
5. ABS Harness                  12076612
6. ABS Brake Module             (88-89) 1640037, (90) 1649945
7. ABS Module Bracket            20653366

Sorry, I tried to find the equivalent part numbers for Christmas tree
display but apparently the Reatta didnt come with that excellent
feature.

I have the part numbers for 91 Reattas, but the diagrams look different
than the 88-90 diagrams and I assume they changed ABS systems.

I have to admit, I didnt compare the part numbers above with those in
Alfa Owner article or recent Alfa-Digest postings. I hope this is helpful
to other Milanisti out there. As others have success in acquiring these
ABS parts from GM and converting them (where necessary) to use on our
cars, please share your knowledge on the digest.

Anybody want to buy a Reatta parts list?

Thanks,
Bill in MD
88 3.0 Milano  hopefully engine goes back in this weekend
77 Fiat Spider  no ABS here
01 Audi S4 Avant
--
  Bill MacFarland