Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 05:54 PM 9/30/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:55:38 -0400
From: Gil Gagne <gilgagne@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] RE:  Gas Filler Boot

The gas filler boot is made like a large grommet. To remove it
first remove the rubber hose connecting the filler inlet to
the gas tank. Then grasp the filler boot and tug down on it.
Being 21 years old it is probably a little stiff but it will
come off. After its off it will be obvious how to put it back.
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1986 Spider